Report: Conversational Commerce
Capgemini’s Digital Transformation Institute has published a new report titled, “Conversational Commerce: Why Consumers Are Embracing Voice Assistants in Their Lives,” which highlights how consumers are using voice assistants and the opportunities this creates for businesses to connect with their customers. Download the report here.
The report highlights:
- 24% of respondents would rather use a voice assistant than a website and the figure will rise to 40% over the next 3 years.
- Voice assistant users are currently spending 3% of their total consumer expenditure via voice assistants, but this is expected to increase to 18% in the next three years.
- The report found that 37% of voice assistant users would share a positive experience with friends and family.
- 31% said they will prefer a voice assistant interaction to visiting a shop or a bank branch.
Capgemini’s Digital Transformation Institute surveyed over 5,000 consumers in the US, the UK, France and Germany. The quantitative research was complemented with focus group discussions with consumers from each country, conducted virtually. The survey - as well as the focus group discussions - had a healthy mix of demographics and user/non-user persona.
Get your copy of the report
- Thor Laage-PetersenHead of Integration & Innovation
Thor Laage-PetersenHead of Integration & Innovation
- Maria SøndergaardDirektør - Digital Solutions
Maria SøndergaardDirektør - Digital Solutions