Converting new technology trends to business benefits with TeliaSonera
We would like to welcome you to this breakfast seminar March 17th on converting new technology trends to business benefits.
The Nordic region is at the forefront of the IoT revolution and Capgemini Sogeti together with TeliaSonera, Intel and Salesforce will explore and demonstrate exciting business cases in the IoT area. It’s concrete and relevant for those who value and understand the dynamics of customer satisfaction, always looking for that extra effort to claim more market share.
Join us on March 17th to find out more about how IoT solutions are helping customers across the Nordic region and have the opportunity to network with leading companies in the IoT industry as well as your fellow participants.
- 08:00-08:30: Breakfast is served /Welcome by Claes Kongsdam Capgemini Sogeti Danmark A/S
- 08:30-09:00: Johan Öberg, Head of Partner and Marketing, TeliaSonera Global M2M Services – what does Telia do on IoT
- 09:00-09:30: Jon Haugen, Senior Executive, App Cloud at Salesforce.
The world is more connected than ever. Learn how you can turn billions of events into proactive customer engagements.
- 09:30-10:00: Maria Sondergaard, Director Digital, Capgemini Sogeti Danmark A/S. Learn how your organization can leverage on IoT in a quick and low-cost way to gain experience with sensor data, analytics and dashboards using “IoT in a Box” from Capgemini.
- 10:00-10:30: Damien Callaghan, Senior Director Business, Intel Internet of Things: "The key tenets of end to end IoT".
- Location: Telia Parken
- Date: March 17th 2016
- Time: 8:00-10:30
- Address: Per Henrik Lings Allé 2, 2100 København Ø
- Participation: Fully booked
- Maria SøndergaardDirektør Digital
Maria SøndergaardDirektør Digital